All Medicare Beneficiaries Should Review Their Coverage
SeniorQuote Can Help You
Every year, you have an opportunity during the Medicare Annual Election Period (AEP) to review existing coverage, compare options and make necessary changes. Why?
- Cost – Be aware of changes in premiums, deductibles, co-pays and prescription drug prices
- Access – Will your preferred doctors and hospitals accept your insurance next year? Are all of your medications covered in 2019?
- Suitability – As your healthcare needs change, you should determine whether your current plan is still the most suitable, or if there are other options that would work best with your medical needs and budget
By having the most cost-effective health and/or drug insurance plan, you could save hundreds of dollars per year, gain additional benefits, and even expand your health provider selection. Know your options.
October 1 – October 14: Updated plan information becomes available. You can start researching and comparing options.
October 15 – December 7: You can make changes to your Medicare health plan for next year.
January 1: Changes made during AEP will go into effect.
What can you do during the Medicare Annual Election Period?
- Join a Medicare Advantage plan with or without Prescription Drug benefits (Part C)
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another
- Drop a Medicare Advantage plan to return to Original Medicare
If you have Original Medicare (Part A&B Only)
- Add a Medicare Supplement aka “Medigap” to help cover the 20% not covered by Medicare
- Join a Prescription Drug plan (Part D)
- Switch from one Prescription Drug plan to another
- Drop a Part D plan
You can make as many changes desired during AEP. The last change made before December 7 will take effect on the first of the year.
We Want To Help You
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about Medicare’s Annual Election Period. We want to help you understand your options and help you find the right plan, for your needs and budget. There is no additional cost for our services. Call 1-800-992-7724 or Request Your Free Quote today!!!